This home is the perfect summer holiday location, wake up to morning sunrise and incredible beach views, go to bed with the peaceful sounds of the ocean at night. With the beach at your backdoor and a heated swimming pool this is the perfect family holiday location.
Built in the late 1960’s, the house is original architecture with high ceilings, polished timber floorboards, timber panelling and classic bathrooms and original tiling. The kidney shaped pool and pebble create deck area are stunning features of this property, with built in day beds for lazy days by the pool.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms, each bedroom overlooks the pool area and all have stunning North aspect with views up Bungan Beach. Bedrooms are equiped with ceiling fans and blackout roller blinds. The main living area is set off the pool deck with sliding glass doors to allow the summer breeze thru the house. Off the dining room at the front of the house is a patio area with an additional outdoor dining space.
The kitchen is equiped with everything you need for your stay, large fridge, oven, cooktop, dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine. Well equiped with pots, pans, utensils, dinner and glass ware. Plastics are also supplied for the pool area.
Downstairs is a large studio space, with queen bed, lounge, tv, bathroom and kitchenette. The studio has views to both north and south Bungan Beach and overlooks a grassy verge on the cliff top. The grass area is an open headland space where neighboring houses access the beach stairs.
The studio is equiped with an original kitchenette and minimal, however we have equipped it with a bar fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, single induction hotplate, pots, crockery and utensils. The bathroom is a new edition (end 2018), with a spacious shower.
The studio has both internal and external access, at the entrance to the studio their is a sunny ocean side patio, that sits below the main house pool deck.
There are light filtering roller blinds on all windows plus sheer linen curtains and blockout roller blinds on the sliding doors, giving our guests additional privacy while still enjoying the view and beautiful natural light thru the studio!
Please note, our home is located in a quiet family area so if you’re looking to host a big party then this home might not be for you.
Our home features:
– Bedroom 1 – has a king size bed and ensuite and ceiling fan
– Bedroom 2 – has two kings singles and a single trundle and ceiling fan
– Bedroom 3 – has a queen bed and ceiling fan
– Studio Downstairs features a queen bed, lounge area with TV, kitchenette and bathroom
– Four Bathrooms in total, one with seperate bath
– Off Street Parking area for 2 cars plus 3 additional cars in the driveway
– Heated Swimming pool
– Outdoor umbrellas for pool area
– Lounge with air-conditioning
– Kitchen, electric cooking, coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher
– Timber and tiled floors
– Outdoor dining
– Access to Bungan Beach
– Outdoor shower
– Magnificent North East Aspect of Bungan Beach
– Mid century design
– Every bedroom takes in the ocean view
– Panoramic ocean views of the beautiful Bungan Beach
– Original bathrooms
– You will have access to the whole house, except our garage.