Displaying impeccably maintained period details alongside many tasteful modern refinements, this spacious family home c1910 has retained all of its original character. The striking residence enjoys a quiet street setting with easy access to Manly.
• An enticing statement in presentation, privacy and comfort
• Provides a generous footprint of internal living space
• High ceilings, picture rails and wide timber floors
• Sizeable open plan living and dining area flows outside
• Beautifully presented gardens, wraparound entertainment deck
• Sunlit pool, child-friendly level lawn and poolside cabana
• Four double bedrooms plus study with traditional fireplace
• Gourmet gas equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances
• Full main bathroom plus second with dual basins and showers
• Ample storage, off street parking, moments to the ocean
Fairlight Hamptons Retreat is located in Sydney within walking distance of the famous Manly Beach with its cool collection of bars, cafes and restaurants. Additionally, the property is 8 km from Taronga Zoo, 11.3 km from Luna Park Sydney, and 12.9 km from Hyde Park Barracks Museum. The property is 14.5 km from the Art Gallery of New South Wales and 14.5 km from the Harbour Bridge with public transport easily accessible.
This vacation home will provide guests with 4 double bedrooms, Alfresco Dining/BBQ area, 3 bathrooms, a refreshing salt water swimming pool, multiple Smart TV’s and air conditioning.
Bondi Beach is 20.9 km from the vacation home, while Sydney Opera House is 14.5 km away. The nearest airport is Kingsford Smith Airport, 22.5 km from Fairlight Hamptons Retreat