Displaying impeccably maintained period details alongside many tasteful modern refinements, this spacious family home c1910 has retained all of its original character. The striking residence enjoys a quiet street setting with easy access to Manly.
• An enticing statement in presentation, privacy and comfort
• Provides a generous footprint of internal living space
• High ceilings, picture rails and wide timber floors
• Sizeable open plan living and dining area flows outside
• Beautifully presented gardens, wraparound entertainment deck
• Sunlit pool, child-friendly level lawn and poolside cabana
• Four double bedrooms plus study with traditional fireplace
• Gourmet gas equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances
• Full main bathroom plus second with dual basins and showers
• Ample storage, off street parking, moments to the ocean
Fairlight Beach is located on the Manly Scenic Walkway on Sydney Harbour, which can be followed for some kilometres to Spit Bridge.
Fairlight Beach is popular for swimming and snorkelling and as a vantage point to view harbour yacht races, home to the Manly Golf Club and Golf Course. Shops and cafes are located in a shopping strip in Sydney Road.